If you love pop culture and also love writing about it, we'd love to hear from you. Film Companion will now be accepting articles from budding movie writers and future film critics. The process is simple - fill the form below and paste your story. The Film Companion team will then assess the article and if it meets our editorial standards, your story will be published on our site.
So get going! We look forward to discovering new writing voices
Terms & Conditions
- The Film Companion team will take the final call on whether the piece will be published. If you haven’t heard from us in 14 days it means your article wasn’t accepted.
- Articles that are abusive, misleading or plagiarised will not be accepted.
- The article has to be an unpublished piece of writing.
- The writing should be grammatically correct, coherent and in an essay format.
- The word limit for all submissions is a maximum of 1500 words.
- Please fill in all the fields necessary to submit an article.