1. Ellathinum Athindhedaaya Samayamundu Daasa!
Translation: Everything has it’s own right time, Das!
2. Avide Kalyanam, Ivide Paalu Kachal.
Azhagiya Ravanan (1996)
A wedding there, a house warming ceremony here.
3. Ippo Sheriyakitharam!
Vellanakalude Nadu (1988)
I’ll fix it this instant.
4. Polandinne Thotthu Kallikaruthu!
Don’t you dare say a thing about Poland!
5. Namukku Choyichu Choyichu Pokaam
Ayal Kadha Ezhudhukayanu (1998)
We will ask again and again and find a way
6. Sadhanam Kayil Undo?
Akkare Akkare Akkare (1990)
Do you have it with you?
7. Eswara, Bhagavane, Ente Achannu Nalladhu Matram Varathane. Ayala Njan Kodathi Kettum.
Yathrakarude Shraddhakku (2002)
God, please make sure only good comes to my father.
I will take that man to court!
8. How many kilometres from Washington DC to Miami Beach?
Mazha Peyyunnu Maddalam Kottunnu (1986)
Same as above. This one is easy.
9. Guruvayoorappanu Jaladoshamayirunnu
Boeing Boeing (1985)
Lord Guruvayoorappan had a cold that day.
10. Ayyo acha pokkale. Ayyo acha pokkale.
Chinthavishtayaaya Shyamala (1998)
Oh dad please don’t go! Oh dad please don’t go!
11. Satyam Parayallo. Oru maasam onnu thatti mutti jeevikam oru onnara kodi rupa venam.
Udhayananu Tharam (2005)
Let me be honest. I need at least, one and a half crore rupees to somehow scrape through each month.
12. Njan Polytechnic onnum padikathathu kondu, yanthrangaludey pravarthanam ariyila.
I don’t how machines work because I have not studied polytechnic.
13. Aliyan devidhu ini ee vittilekku halwa vangichondu vararuthu.
Bro in law, don’t ever bring halwa to this house again. For god’s sake!
14. Palayilullavarku palanu rubber
Kadha Parayumbol (2007)
For people from Palai, rubber is their milk.
15. Angane Pavanayi Shavamayi
And that’s the end of Pavanayi