Ayushmann Khurrana has been acting for the past seven years. During that time, he’s heard his share of ridiculous comments and tiresome instructions. He looks back on them and tells us the five things you should never say to an actor:
1. “Tomorrow you have an early morning call time and right in between you have intermittent fasting.”
That’s an issue.
2. When the director enacts a scene and does it better than you. That’s really annoying.
For example, Amit Sharma of Badhaai Ho, he’s such a tremendous actor. It’s amazing. But you should not push down the confidence level of an actor.
3. “You are tall in real (life)? You look so short on camera.”
4. “That’s a very typical Ayushmann expression, you should change that. This film we’ll try something else.”
What should I do? Get rid of my dimples?
5. If your manager stops you from eating.
I love to eat. I live to eat. I have a good metabolism also. Toh problem kya hai?