Film Companion is Now Hiring:
Position Type: Full Time
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging communication and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. The right candidate for this role should have up-to-date knowledge of design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, social media platforms, magazines, corporate identity, including driving the visual ‘brand’ identity of the company. The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, social media graphics, color palette, infographics, illustrations, content packaging, event banners, newsletters exhibitions and more.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
Role and Responsibilities
- Coordinate internally with teams and manage all creative requirements across multiple platforms – YouTube, FC website and social media.
- Design identity and show packaging for internal FC as well as branded properties.
- Work with teams to provide deliverables for various broadcast tools like MailChimp, WhatsApp etc.
- Work on designing new pitches with other FC teams.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Understand the brief given by internal team and develop concepts, graphics and images accordingly.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
- Proof-reading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s Degree in Graphic Design from top institutes like NID.
- Must have 4-5 years of Graphic Designing experience.
- Experience in Media and Entertainment will be an added advantage.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Photoshop & Illustrator. Knowledge of Premier Pro and Dreamweaver will be a plus
- Love for Cinema is an added advantage.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Can lead a team and meet timelines
- Must have artistic ability to create design that are artistically interesting and appealing.
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
- Excellent English communication skills.