Film Companion is Now Hiring:
Position Type: Full Time
Film Companion is looking for a talented social media marketer who can help us grow in delivering
the best results in Social Media Landscape. Preferably a graduate from BMS/Communications/Marketing background or relevant work experience, minimum of a year in Social Media or Digital Marketing.
Overall Strategy, Planning, Creating and Managing of Social Media based on FC’s brand
requirements. Will need to work on multiple digital platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram among
others and handle campaigns on social media.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work along with the Digital Marketing team in strategizing and executing social marketing strategy.
- Support in ideation, execution and copy writing for various social media campaigns across channels –organic and paid.
- Owning our social media channels from end-to-end planning and execution to reporting.
- Work on a lot of exciting projects involving Films and Cinema, not just restricted to Hindi or Bollywood.
- Demonstrate quality in implementation of plans.
- Demonstrate excellent written & verbal communication skills. Knowledge of regional languages is an added bonus.
- Understand what FC does and speak our brand’s language. By making sure content is consistent with our voice, style, and tone as you grow in this role.
- Thorough understanding of Social networks like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & Instagram – along with best practices to follow for organic and non-organic growth.
- Must be familiar, if not well versed, with data insights and analytics.
- Highly motivated, aggressive, pro-active person with a creative flair. A love for cinema and OTT content will help you a lot here.